Nexus Neurorecovery Center provides both overnight respite care and day respite programs for those 16 years and older. Equipped with a state-of-the-art rehabilitation gym and programming center, our 26-acre, wooded campus provides a safe, supportive, and therapeutic environment.
During their stay, individuals participate in daily activities with other residents at a location where they receive the attention they need, including an updated home exercise programs to work through during their stay on our campus and after returning home.
- Room and board/meals (private and semi-private rooms; placement depends on availability)
- Physician/Mid-level physician and case manager assigned to individual (if needed)
- On-site nurse
- Therapy screening (physical therapy, occupational therapy, speech therapy, and therapeutic recreation)
- Home exercise program development
- Participation in Quality of Life Group (daily scheduled activities)
- Welcome bag and t-shirt
- Skilled therapy (physical therapy, occupational therapy, speech-language pathology, and therapeutic recreation)
- Community outings (including shopping, dining, entertainment)
- 1:1 support
- Psychology services
- Vocational services
Respite services also provide relief for parents and family members. Caring for a loved one can be a source of great joy, but can also be overwhelming. This service gives caregivers a break, so they can care for their loved ones with renewed energy.
Interested in admitting a loved one? Call our Neurorecovery Center admissions team at 855.729.0855 to learn more about how we can help.