Registered Nurse (RN) – Day and Night Shift - Nexus Neurorecovery Center - Conroe, TX
Under the direct supervision of the Director of Patient Services, the RN for Touchstone Neurorecovery Center provides exceptional patient care within the guidelines of the Nurse Practice Act of the BNE and hospital policies and procedures. In addition, RNs demonstrates knowledge of individual patients’/residents’ histories, current progress, care requirements and treatment goals to provide appropriate care. Apply Here »
- Minimum of at least two (2) years in a Rehab Setting preferred.
- Certified Rehab Nurse Experience preferred.
Certification / Licensure:
- Licensed Registered Nurse in the State in which performing duties. Maintain current licensure as a Registered Nurse in the State in which performing duties
- Certified in BLS/CPR
- Attend aggressive behavioral management training as required by the facility within thirty (30) days of employment
- Maintain current certification in good standing during employment with this facility, or, obtain within thirty (30) days of hire