Receptionist - Nexus Neurorecovery Center - Conroe, TX
The Receptionist is responsible for providing telephone answering and receptionist services. In addition, the receptionist provides administrative secretarial support to facility administrative staff and special projects as required.
Job Specific Responsibilities:
- Provides telephone support by answering telephones in an appropriate, courteous, professional and timely manner.
- Shows a willingness to assist other employees and visitors and seeks out opportunities to assist others.
- Provides training to employees regarding use of telephones.
- Assists with updating and distributing employee telephone directory on a regular basis.
- Sells lunch tickets to employees and guests. Counts cash drawer before any sales and records sales on provided forms. Ensures cash drawer is balanced every day before returning to Executive Admin. Assistant.
- Ensures that all relief receptionists are aware of procedures and given detailed instructions regarding daily information, before leaving on a break.
- Returns cash drawer to Executive Assistant. Verifies dietary deposits for Executive Admin. Assistant.
- Ensures phones and voice mail checked and handled accordingly in the absence of the Executive Admin. Assistant.
- Greets visitors in a courteous manner, ensuring appropriate sign-in procedures are followed.
- Provides administrative secretarial support to staff as assigned and special projects as required.
- Ensures that mail is delivered and outgoing mail picked up by postman on a daily basis.
- Sorts and distributes incoming mail, including inter-departmental mail, in a timely manner.
- Ensures that deliveries of packages, supplies, orders, etc. are distributed to appropriate departments in a timely manner.
- Ensures that incoming correspondence is distributed to the correct person in a timely manner.
- Ensures that reception area and lobby are clean and presentable for guests, visitors, and staff.
- Ensures that administrative supplies are ordered and available when needed, including toner for printer, visitor badges, and visitor logs and any and all forms needed at the Reception desk for daily business.
- Maintains resume and employment application log by receiving resumes, uploading into ADP/Enterprise/HR in a timely manner and sending email to Executive Admin. Assistant stating names and dates uploaded. Dispose of paper copies of employment applications in shred box after uploaded.
- Ensures there are always current employment applications available at the Front Desk to distribute to visitors.
- Maintains administrative filing in a timely manner.
- Available to assist with communicating Spanish speaking patients if receptionist is bilingual or if not bilingual, obtain assistance from another Spanish speaking employee.
- Ensures that all charge batches are received from each department in a timely manner. Keys and/or posts batches in a timely manner.
- Prints journals for each batch posted. Ensures journals are distributed to departments in a timely manner in the absence of the Business Office Manager.
- Notifies department directors if there are errors on batch.
- Ensures daily charge deadlines are met.
- Opens and stamps accounts payable mail in a timely manner.
- Ensures invoices are distributed in a timely manner in the absence of the Business Office Manager.
- Sends weekly corporate AP packet in the absence of Business Office Manager.
- Distributes paychecks to employees.
- Performs any and all other duties and special projects as assigned.
- Minimum of High School diploma or equivalent preferably with some college courses.
- Minimum two years experience in similar or like position.
Apply Here »
- Must have a valid Texas Driver’s License and dependable transportation.