Psychologist Program Director - Nexus Children's Hospital - Houston, TX
The Psychologist Program Director is responsible for providing clinical leadership and management of all aspects of clinical programming, including providing guidance, supervision, and oversight to the clinical and residential teams at a smaller facility or a single program. This position works conjunction with the medical staff, and with the entire treatment team to provide Behavioral inventions to the patients as necessary.
Apply Here »
JOB SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Training and experience in developing , training, implementing, and monitoring written behavioral programs. • Minimum two (2) years’ working in an inpatient hospital setting preferred.
- Licensed Psychological Associate, preferred
- Must be certified in First Aid/CPR
- Must maintain current licensure in good standing during employment with this facility
- Masters in Psychology required