Painter / Maintenance Staff - Nexus Specialty Hospital - Shenandoah, TX
The Painter / Maintenance Staff assists the Corporate Director of Facilities to ensure maintenance of facility/hospital physical plant operations and equipment are being maintained and present an inviting environment.
Job Specific Responsibilities:
- Paints the facility to provide an inviting environment
- Maintains facility in good repair to ensure a safe environment.
- Reports all unsafe/hazardous conditions, defective equipment, etc. to the safety supervisor immediately.
- Demonstrates problem-solving and problem prevention skills in the areas of maintenance and safety.
- Demonstrates knowledge of chemicals and the proper use for each chemical.
- Demonstrates flexibility in scheduling in order to meet the staffing needs of the department.
- Assists housekeepers with terminal cleaning as needed.
- Assist with preventative maintenance and facility repairs as needed.
- Preforms all other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of High School diploma or equivalent
- Minimum two (2) years related building maintenance experience with emphasis on maintenance, repair and semi-skilled craftsman of carious building trades, including plumbing, electrical and painting.
- Must be knowledgeable of building codes, licensing standards and ADA guidelines.
Apply Here »
- None required
- Basic computer skills required