Outpatient Services Coordinator - Nexus Neurorecovery Center - Conroe, TX
The Outpatient Services Coordinator oversees the outpatients’ schedules, experience in therapy, patient and family concerns and all other aspects of the outpatient experience.
Job Specific Responsibilities:
- Coordinates all Outpatient client’s schedules on a weekly basis.
- Completes all Case Management duties for Outpatient clients including attending treatment planning, developing Master Treatment Plans, coordinating community services, durable medical equipment and discharge planning,
- Remains a resource for all Outpatient clients and their family members throughout treatment.
- Handles grievances of services in conjunction with the Director of Quality Services.
- Responsible for patient volume and reimbursement goals
- Complies with and ensures staff follows Special Supervision guidelines as per policy and procedures including appropriate documentation of same.
- Demonstrates ability to interact effectively with residents including ability to de-escalate residents with verbal interventions.
- Demonstrates knowledge of individual residents’ histories, current progress and personal issues or difficulties.
- Demonstrates ability to assist and evaluate in Outpatient admission process.
- Demonstrates ability to interact appropriately with residents during programming by role modeling for them and encouraging them to complete assigned projects.
- Markets the Outpatient Program with local physicians and other community members.
- Is knowledgeable of and ensures daily documentation of residents’ progress is completed according to TNC’s policies and procedures.
- Attends treatment team rounds and provides verbal and written information regarding residents’ status to the treatment team.
- Completes assessment tools and other outcomes measures on all Outpatients.
- Reports all resident clinical and/or program concerns to the Administrator after discussing with direct supervisor.
- Meets all deadlines to ensure compliance with administrative requests not addressed elsewhere.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Minimum of two years experience of program coordination in a like environment.
Apply Here »
- Must be certified in a aggressive behavior course.