Director of Residential Management - Nexus Neurorecovery Center - Conroe, TX
Under the direct supervision of the Chief Clinical Officer, the Director of Residential Management provides direct supervision to all Residential Managers, Case Managers, and Case Manager Assistants. Director of Residential Management will collaborate with the Administrator, Director of Marketing and Director of Sales and Marketing to develop and maintain ongoing relationships with third party Management System.
Job Specific Responsibilities:
- Conducts monthly staff meetings with residential and case management staff, ensuring attendance.
- Is available on call 24/7. Arranges for appropriate coverage when unable to be on call
- Oversees the Case Management department and Residential Managers; provides direct supervision to all Case Managers, Case Manager Assistants, and Residential Managers.
- Responsible for staff performance and feedback, both positive and negative, as needed.
- Develops department-specific audits to address documentation and residential issues.
- Addresses physician/physician assistant complaints in a timely manner
- Ensures staff conduct remains professional and consistent with facility policies and procedures
- Provides input into the development of a departmental budget
- Utilizes knowledge of fiscal management when making daily operational decisions.
- Assists in communicating department-based issues in a positive and supportive manner.
- Attends meetings and seminars as required and is timely in attendance.
- Assembles treatment team to conduct admissions conference with resident and/or support persons.
- Ensures completion of the Case Management Admission Assessment of the resident within 24 hours or by the next business day of
- Liaisons with the residents attending physician and medical staff to ensure the resident’s medical needs are met.
- Ensures contact and documentation of communication with payor sources and family/support persons of residents.
- Ensures coordination with the multidisciplinary team and Residential Manager to develop the resident’s treatment plan.
- Meets with medical staff as needed to receive medical updates and arrange for diagnostics, equipment, supplies, or medical services as ordered.
- Provide consultation and support to subordinate departments as needed.
- Ensures provision of third-party payor sources with appropriate clinical updates as per the agreed-upon reporting schedule.
- Presents a positive and helpful working relationship with all customers, which demonstrates effective internal case management.
Apply Here »
- Registered Nurse (RN) preferred.
- Master’s Preferred
- Minimum of two years of nursing management and/or supervisory experience, preferably in LTAC or Acute Care.
- Strong background in healthcare
- Experience in case management
- 3-5 years of direct patient care experience
- Must be certified in BLS.