Cognitive / Psychology Program Manager - Nexus Neurorecovery Center - Conroe, TX
The Cognitive / Psychology Program Manager provides administrative management skills to guide the Cognitive and Psychology Programs and serves as the liaison between other departments.
Job Specific Responsibilities:
- Coordinates programs and groups for the Cognitive department.
- Manages Psychology department staff
- Manages productivity of the cognitive and psychology departments.
- Supervises facilitators within the Cognitive department.
- Completes neuropsychological testing as required.
- Ensures appropriate outcome measurement, tracking and reporting for patients.
- Coordinates staff education to all clinical staff specific to neuro diagnoses, behavior, etc.
- Develops and implements multidisciplinary staff competencies specific to neuro population.
- Coordinate Cognitive Program process development with physicians/PA’s/NP’s, Nurse Manager, case management, and therapy.
- Works with clinical team to develop clinical protocols specific to the neuro population.
- Provides input regarding program goal development and tracks on a monthly basis.
- Performs therapy for facility patients as assigned.
- Screens, evaluates and develops individualized treatment plans.
- Provides age appropriate therapeutic interventions.
- Evaluates patient response to treatment and documents the treatment plan as necessary.
- Documents and charges daily therapeutic units timely and accurately.
- Participates in patient care conferences as necessary to provide updated patient progress and goal revisions if needed.
- Completes weekly review of timecards for payroll accuracy
- Completes annual staff evaluations for direct reports
- Supervise techs in direct patient care and patient related activities.
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- Three (3) years’ experience working with an adult neuro population preferred
Apply Here »
- CPR certified
- Must maintain current certification in good standing while employed with this facility or obtain within 30 days