Serving the Community for Over a Quarter of a Century.
When you or a loved one is recovering from a brain injury or other severe illness, getting home and back to independence means everything — which is why choosing a nationally recognized specialty hospital in your home state will help reach that goal. Meeting the medical and rehabilitation needs of patients from across the country, Nexus Specialty Hospital, conveniently located in the wooded suburbs of north Houston, is the right next step for local post-acute services.
Benefits of Nexus Specialty Hospital
Peace of Mind
- 24-hour neuro-trained nursing staff
- Wound care/Ostomy care nursing team
- 24-hour in-house nurse practitioner
- 24-hour respiratory therapy team
- Medical directors, hospital intensivists, and consulting
- Dedicated neuroscience team
- Neurology, neuropsychiatry, internal medicine, infectious disease,
cardiology, and pulmonology
- Neuro-trained physical, occupational, and speech therapists
Depth of Services
- Emerging Consciousness: The Phoenix Project
- Adult brain injury neurocontinuum
- Diagnostic evaluation
- Wound care
- Radiology and special procedures
Unique Setting in North Houston
Whether our patients need an ICU or ICU step-down setting, require ventilator support, IV drips, or telemetry monitoring, Nexus Specialty Hospital provides varying degrees of medical and rehabilitative care for adults in our family-oriented setting.
- Private rooms and family accommodations
- In-house surgical procedure suite
- In-house X-ray, ultrasound, and CT scanner
- In-house laboratory services
- On-site café
- Complementary parking
Nexus Specialty Hospital is Just a Short Drive Away
Here are the distances from common admitting locations:
- Tomball: 21 miles
- Kingwood: 28 miles
- Texas Medical Center: 41 miles
- Sugarland: 55 miles
- Clear Lake: 57.9 miles
- Beaumont: 97 miles
- Lufkin: 106 miles
Interested in Touring Our Campus?
Request a FREE Uber ride to campus! Call us at 713.355.6111. You may also contact our Director of Complex Care, Ann De la Rosa, RN, BSN, CRRN, directly at 281.543.8695.