RN - HealthBridge Children's Hospital - Houston, TX - Full-time/PRN
HealthBridge Children’s Hospital in Houston, TX is hiring passionate and qualified Registered Nurses. Day and Night Shifts Available.
The positions includes:
Sign- On Bonus
Generous Benefits Package
Under the direct supervision of the Nurse Manager/Charge Nurse the RN at HealthBridge Children’s Hospital provides direct nursing care in accordance with the laws governing nursing practice.
Apply Here »
- Ensures that scope of duties and services provided are consistent and within the guidelines of the state nursing practice act.
- Demonstrates knowledge of individual patients’/residents’ histories, current progress and treatment goals.
- Demonstrates ability to make appropriate nursing decisions when assessing patients/residents.
- Complies with established medication policies and procedures.
- gistered Nurse role in patient emergency situations and cardiopulmonary arrest.
Preferred minimum of at least one (1) years experience in the acute/post acute and/or pediatric setting.
- Basic Computer Skills and EMR Experience
- Licensed Registered Nurse in the State in which performing duties.
- Maintain current licensure as a Registered Nurse in the State in which performing duties.
- Certified in BLS/ACLS
- Attend aggressive behavioral management training as required by the facility.