Registered Nurse - Nexus Specialty Hospital - ICU
Are you looking for a new RN opportunity in a growing and exciting hospital!? Nexus Specialty is currently looking for qualified and passionate ICU RNs! Full-time and PRN shifts!
Apply Here »
- Demonstrates knowledge of individual patients’/residents’ histories, current progress and treatment goals.
- Demonstrates ability to make appropriate nursing decisions when assessing patients/residents.
- Reassess patients per established policies and procedures to identify progress and tends that required intervention or reporting to the Licensed Independent Practitioner
- Demonstrates knowledge of and possess ability to perform basic drug calculations
- MUST have 1 year of experience in a Intensive Care Unit.
- Registered Nurse in the state of Texas
- Competitive pay
- Comprehensive Benefits package, including a generous vacation plan!
- 12 Hour Shifts (7a-7p OR 7a-7p)
- Employee – Ownership thinking.
- Focus on providing excellent patient care.