Marketing Coordinator - Nexus Health Systems
The position serves as the primary marketing representative for the system and is responsible for day-to-day marketing operations at the system-level; serve as liaison between facility personnel and the corporate office, as well as other professionals in the community.
- Serve as the point-person for the NHS website
- Provide and coordinate education for CRM software for the system and ensure company has all needed reports
- Ensure branding of all collateral across the system is consistent
- Maintain corporate shared drive for all marketing materials
- Serve as a liaison between the Nexus IT department and Marketing/Sales team
- Attends conferences and professional seminars as requested in order to promote the facility.
- Provides timely and detailed input to marketing budget
- Demonstrates knowledge of the hospital and marketplace in order to stay abreast of healthcare changes and/or trends.
- Performs competitive analysis of competitor facilities on periodic basis.
- Conducts presentations and tours of the facility to potential referral sources and families as requested.
- May be asked to perform clinical assessments to determine appropriateness and acceptance of potential admissions.
- Coordinates and actively participates in Nexus marketing education events as requested by the CMSO
- Maintains knowledge of community resources.
- Effectively, timely and accurately reports and/or communicates activities, progress, issues and/or concerns to CMSO.
- Works closely with all Nexus facility personnel and related staff in coordination/cross coordination of referrals, evaluations and marketing activities.
- Provides administrative support to the TNA Education Unit Program Director regarding CEU Courses.
- Maintain a traditional territory assignment as agreed to by the position, CMSO and facility Director.
Nexus Health Systems is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation or gender, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform substance abuse testing.