Clinical Liaison - Nexus Health System
Are you looking for a challenging and rewarding role? Nexus Health System is currently seeking a passionate and driven Clinical Liaison for our Bryan/College Station Territory!
The position serves as the primary marketing representative for the facility and is responsible for clinical assessments of potential referrals to the facility; serve as liaison between facility personnel and the families of referrals and other professionals in the community.
Apply Here »
- Develops and implements quarterly marketing plans with goals designed to achieve budgeted admits.
Achieves quarterly goals.
- Conducts sales calls to existing and potential referral sources and records call activity into the system.
- Establishes and cultivates professional relationships with referral sources in order to generate repeat referral opportunities- Case Managers and Physicians and others as identified
- Demonstrates knowledge of the hospital and marketplace in order to stay abreast of healthcare changes and/or trends.
- Performs competitive analysis of competitor facilities on periodic basis.
- At least one year experience in a related field, including two years of clinical experience.
- Background experience with case management or rehabilitation nursing and referral development required.
- Competitive pay structure plus bonus plan.
- Comprehensive Benefits package, including a generous vacation plan!
- Employee- ownership thinking.